I’m signing off after almost fifty years.
This site will continue until the end of 2022.
My greatest hope is that others adopt my career-long wishes that people with special learning needs will:
- be able to make decisions on their own
- be as independent as possible
- feel competent
- have a sense of personal safety
- cope in everyday settings
- feel a sense of satisfaction in their lives
- pursue their passions and affinities
- have at least one good friend and confidante
Thank you to everyone who has inspired me, supported me, and shared in my beliefs and wishes.